How to Avoid Failure in Fortinet NSE5 dumps? “Fortinet Network Security Expert 5 Written Exam (500)” is the name of Fortinet NSE5 exam dumps which covers all the knowledge points of the real Fortinet exam. Get 2017 latest and valid Fortinet NSE5 dumps pdf exam questions for free latest version pdf&vce. Pass4itsure Fortinet NSE5 dumps exam questions answers are updated (239 Q&As) are verified by experts.
The associated certifications of NSE5 dumps is Network Security,NSE 5. Before paying Pass4itsure, our students can use NSE5 self-preparation study for the prepare Fortinet NSE5 exam questions with verified https://www.pass4itsure.com/nse5.html dumps answers.
Exam Code: NSE5
Exam Name: Fortinet Network Security Expert 5 Written Exam (500)
[Fortinet Data Center NSE5 Dumps From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxjZr-ZDwwWeXdmUFlvak1HYzg
[Fortinet Data Center NSE7 Dumps From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxjZr-ZDwwWZWliMnJlRkFoUlU
Pass4itsure Fortinet NSE5 Dumps Exam Questions – 100% Success Guaranteed
1. This protocol is connection-oriented and provides reliable end-to-end communication.
C. TCP D.
NSE5 exam Answer: C
2. The relationship of ports, addresses and sockets is best represented by which of the following
A. A socket is an alternative name for a port
B. A socket is a combination of port and IP address
C. A port is an application and IP address
D. A socket is a pair of IP addresses
3. The acronym RFC stands for .
A. Requested File Control
B. Requesting Further Clarification
C. Revised for Comments
D. Request for Comments
NSE5 dumps Answer: D
4. A message is associated with which layer of the OSI reference model?
D. Data Link
5. IP addresses consist of unique -bit address space.
NSE5 pdf Answer: B
6. The mask /26 will allow hosts on a subnet.
7. What is the Network part of a host that has an address of 10.27.42.100, with a mask of 255.255.0.0?
NSE5 vce Answer: A
8. Dynamic NAT is typically used for which type of host access?
A. Outside to inside
B. Inside to outside C.
Inside to firewall D.
Firewall to firewall
9. The Sniffer posts a Local Router condition when:
A. A host receives frames from a local router instead of a remote router
B. No routing is available on a subnet
C. A host sends its frames to a host instead of a router on a subnet
D. A host sends its frames to the router’s DLC instead of the DLC of a host on the same subnet
NSE5 exam Answer: D
10. The mask 255.255.255.240 is equivalent to a mask length of .
A. 24 bits
B. 28 bits
C. 32 bits
D. None of the above
11. A logical AND operation of the address 126.96.36.199 with the mask 255.255.255.0 would result in the value:
NSE5 dumps Answer: C
12. The definition of a supernet is:
A. A block of contiguous network addresses that creates a smaller address space for use on multiple
B. A block of separate network addresses that creates a larger address space for use on multiple network
C. A block of separate network addresses that creates a smaller address space for use on multiple
D. A block of contiguous network addresses that creates a larger address space for use on multiple
13. Which of the following is an address reserved by the InterNIC?
D. All of the above
NSE5 pdf Answer: B
14. IP addresses consist of two parts. These parts are:
A. The local portion and the host portion
B. The local portion and the remote portion
C. The network portion and the host portion
D. The network portion and the remote portion
15. The addresses described by 188.8.131.52 /23 is:
A. A CIDR block
B. A Class C subnet
C. A Class B subnet
D. An aggregator
NSE5 vce Answer: A
16. The address mask 255.255.224.0 equates to in binary.
A. 11111111. 11111111. 11100000. 00000000
B. 00000000. 00000000. 00000000. 00000111
C. 11111111. 11111111. 11111111. 11100000
D. 00000000. 00000111. 11111111. 11111111
17. When viewing the layout of an IP packet, the first field is the:
B. Destination address
C. Source address
18. Proxy ARP is needed when:
A. A station that does not have a default gateway needs to communicate with a node across a router
B. A station that does not have a DNS server needs to communicate with a node across a router
C. A station that does not have a WINS server needs to communicate with a node across a router
D. A station that does not have a default gateway needs to communicate with a node on the same subnet
NSE5 exam Answer: A
19. ARP lets a host learn the address of another node.
B. MAC or DLC
20. Which of the following ICMP messages is used to test for the existence of an address?
B. Destination Unreachable
C. Echo Request/Reply
D. Source Quench
NSE5 dumps Answer: C
21. You are configuring a BayStack 470-48T switch for QoS and it is necessary to implement a meter as
follows: Limit bandwidth utilization to 20 Mbps. Drop all traffic that exceeds the 20 Mbps threshold. How
do you ensure that traffic that exceeds the 20 Mbps threshold is dropped?
A. When adding the meter to the policy, set Out-of-Profile Action to Drop_Traffic .
B. When defining the Committed Burst Size of the meter, set Maximum Burst Size to 0 kbps .
C. When adding the meter to the interface group, set Threshold-Exceeded-Traffic to Drop .
D. When defining the Committed Burst Size of the meter, set Maximum Burst Size to 0 kbps and Duration
to 0 seconds .
22. A BayStack 450-24T switch will be added to an existing stack of two BayStack 470-24T switches. The
software Release running on the BayStack 450-24T switch is compatible with the software Release
running on the BayStack 470-24T switches. To complete the stack creation successfully, which two
configuration changes are necessary? (Choose two.)
A. Set the Unit Select switch on the BayStack 450-24T to the “Off” position.
B. Set the Unit Select switch on the BayStack 450-24T to “Base” (“On” position).
C. Set the Stack Mode for all BayStack 470-24T switches to Hybrid and then reset the stack.
D. Cable the BayStack 450-24T switch into the stack, power off all units, and then power up the stack.
E. Set the Stack Mode for the Base BayStack 470-24T switch to Hybrid and leave the other BayStack
470-24T switch as Pure.
NSE5 vce Answer:AC
Building the trust of the Fortinet Network Security Expert 5 Written Exam (500) exam NSE5 dumps student is one of the hardest tasks for almost everyone and for that we always like to offer some of our https://www.pass4itsure.com/nse5.html exam dumps.
Read More Youtube:https://youtu.be/xpZvIGz_IH8